1. What is the turnaround time for a custom design?
The turnaround time is generally 4-6 weeks, however please notify us if you have a specific date in mind.
2. Can I use my own diamond or gemstones?
Of course you can! We understand the sentimental value of your gemstones or a piece that has been handed down or gifted to you.
3. Do I need to make an appointment?
We do take walk-ins, however we would advise making an appointment for custom designs, remodelling enquires and engagement ring/wedding band consultations. You can book an appointment online here
4. When is payment required for custom makes?
We require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance on completion or collection. We also offer lay-by terms for 3 months for the balance of 50% if preferred.
5. Do you have a store where I can try pieces on?
Our store stocks majority of the items you will see online, unless sold prior. For a particular piece, get in contact to check availability.
6. How often do you travel to Antwerp to buy diamonds?
Twice a year, generally March and September.
7. What are conflict diamonds?
Diamonds which are illegally traded to fund conflict. The term was coined in the late 1990's when rebels in some African countries used diamonds to fund movements against legitimate governments. When the problem was at its height, conflict diamonds accounted for only 4% of the world's diamond supply. Today, they account for considerably less than 1%.